Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Most Anticipated 2015 Debuts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature that hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Well, I must say that there are many books that i want are published in 2015. Unfortunately, I have many exams too this year, so I didn't have much time for reading. That's why, most of my top ten books are contemporary books, since it didn't take much time to read. Check them out!

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (February 10th, 2015)

2. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca (June 9th, 2015)

3. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne (March 17th, 2015)

4. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (June 16th, 2015)

5. Not After Everything by Michelle Levy (August 9th, 2015)

6. Between The Notes by Sharon Huss Roat (June 16th, 2015)

7. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira (December 2015)

8. Lock and Mori by Heather Petty (September 15th, 2015)

9. One of The Guys by Lisa Aldin  (February 10th, 2015)

10. The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark (January 6th, 2015)

Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH RED QUEEN IS FANTASTIC TIFFANY I HOPE YOU LOVES IT! I cannot wait for The Night We Said Yes either--it looks so cute and a perfect contemporary read.

    Great list, hun <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr i've been dying to read it since i first read the summary, you're soo lucky you already read it, Mel!

      Yes, the plot looks interesting and original. Bookishly Ever After looks great too, since we are bookish and all.

      Thanks, Mel! Glad you enjoy it <3

      Delete
  2. Yesssss I HAVE SO MANY OF THESE ON MY TBR TOO!! I so want Lock and Mori! XD It sounds amazing and Sherlock is like my favourite, so I hope it lives up to my inward hype. xD Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that we have the same taste on books, Cait :)
      Yesss modern day Sherlock Holmes thats set in school? I think its going to be epic!

      Thanks for your comment! <33

      Delete

The Bookish Thought © 2014