Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekly Recap : Last Week of Holiday

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Linked to The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer



I'M FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I can't believe this 2 months holiday is already over *cry*

ANYWAY, last week is still Eid Mubarak holiday so I've been going out a lot with my parents, which means I'm reading less this week. You'd be surprise (not really) on how many books I read this week (hint : it's the first number)


For Top Ten Tuesday, I post about Ten Books that Celebrate Diversity.


On Friday, I post my 5 star review of The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


I didn't get any book this week! I banned myself from buying books because school is starting soon and I want to focus for it for a while (many of my classmates is new so I have to adapt again). I actually requested some e-arcs but haven't heard for it.

Finished This Week :


This book is so cute! Looking forward to read the first and second books of this series.

Reading Next :



In case you miss these fabulous posts :

Nori @ ReadWriteLove28 celebrate her first blogoversary
Aentee @ Read at Midnight discuss about types of book bloggers 
Nick @ Nick's Book Blog write her thoughts about book shaming

So, how's your week?

19 comments:

  1. Ahhh, good luck going back to school! Our longest holiday is six weeks but it's still so hard to go back after a lovely long break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually our longest holiday is only 1 month but we got lucky this year because the Eid Mubarak holiday is pretty close with school holiday, so our school decide to merge it xD

      Delete
  2. So sorry your holidays have finished but I hope you had a nice break and feel even vaguely rested!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's really nice to wake up late :D Thanks Deborah!

      Delete
  3. Going back to school after the school holidays is always so terribly hard. =/ Best of luck! Ooh, have fun with The Winner's Crime. I still haven't read the first one, here, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Especially the wake up early thing :/ I'm reading it now and I enjoy it so far. You totally should read the first book :D

      Delete
  4. Good luck going back to school, I started back at work this week after a week off, it killed me!

    Heather | Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, and good luck for your work too!

      Delete
  5. Good luck on going back to school! HAve a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the posts. I am off to check out the different types of book bloggers haha

    I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah haha it's a great post! Thanks Michelle :)

      Delete
  7. I hope you have a great time at school :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww sorry that you're going back to school. I'm sure it'll be nice to see your friends though, no?

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, sorry that you have to go back to school already! Glad you enjoyed The Winner's Curse- I think The Winner's Crime was even better, so hopefully you'll love it too! And my fingers are crossed for those e-ARCs :) Hope you have a great week!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  10. EWWWWW SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    But also OH MY GOD WINNER'S CRIME. OH MY GOD IT'S SO FABULOUS AND HEARTBREAKING AND !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014