Tuesday, March 29, 2016

These Books Deserve All the Stars!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by the Broke and the Bookish

Before you read the list, I must say that I found it hard to rate a book 5 stars, so some of these books might have a 4 or 4.5 stars rating. Also, since my opinion on book has changed over the years, please don't compare this list with my 5-stars shelf on Goodreads :)

Okay so, without further ado, here it is :



 Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (my review)




Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (my review)
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (my review)


Magnolia by Kristi Cook (my review)
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Legend by Marie Lu (my review)


The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
(but really, it's more like the entire percy jackson series)

What about you?

7 comments:

  1. Six of Crows seems to be showing up on a lot of lists this week (mine included.) The characters and world building are amazing. Made You Up was also great. And the Percy Jackson and Legend books are two of my favorite series!

    My list: http://thespellboundreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-recent-five-star.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR LIST! Amazing books!

    Check out our TTT

    Leydy @ Once Upon A Twilight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to read so many of these this year. I love hearing such good things about them.

    Here is my TTT: http://readingwithwrin.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-most-recent-5-and-1-star-reads-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read Clockwork Angel off of your list, but I do have quite a few of the others on my TBR list! Here's hoping I love them as much as you did :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it difficult to give 5 star ratings too. Nice list of books on your list this week in your TTT post.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-of-my-latest-five-star-reads-5-of-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read the first six books on this list. :) I agree with you though on Clockwork Angle and Percy Jackson!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES, YES, YES, YES to this post! The Percy Jackson series is one of my all-time favorite series so I am so glad to see you love it too. And Magnolia and The Winner's Curse are two of the best YA romances I've ever read. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous post! ♥

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014