Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Looking Forward to These Books in 2018!

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

i know, i know, today is definitely not tuesday so i'm late into this, but i love this topic so i thought i'll share it anyway! i don't know many 2018 books either so i thought this will be a great way to know more 😊 here's ten books i'm excited to read in 2018 :



Everless by Sara Holland
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi


Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett


Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson


The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo

HONORABLE MENTION

Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter

have you read an arc of any of these books? did you have any of these books in your list too? tell me about it 💙

5 comments:

  1. I was over the moon when I heard we were getting more Shatter Me, and KWest is always a yes for me. I became a total Jenn Bennett fangirl after Alex, Approximately, and Goo's last book won my heart as well. Shadowhunter books are forever a must, and I am so excited to see what the Janies have in store for us next. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read The cruel prince and it's one of my favorites! I'm also super excited for Ace of the shades and The Queen of air and darkness (because lord of shadows destroyed me). Great list!

    -Adri @ LittleFox&Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cruel Prince sounds AMAZING! I have an e-galley of it on my Kindle, so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for The Cruel Prince and The Way You Make Me Feel too!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thanks for your Post! Please Visit Here:

    General Information

    healthmagazineus

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014